August 16-17 2018
I am pleased to announce that I am offering the Mayer, Salovey, Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) Certification Course on August 16 -17 2018. (Note that the course is not offered through the University.)
After completing the course you will be positioned to purchase and administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to provide feedback related to EI. The course has other exciting components as well:
- Online Review: Online pre-work allows you to learn the history, psychometrics and basic MSCEIT interpretation at your own pace. This also allows us to focus our valuable in-class time on MSCEIT interpretation and feedback.
- Take the MSCEIT: you will take the MSCEIT prior to attending the course.
- One-on-One MSCEIT Feedback: receive a 1-hour feedback session from a MSCEIT-certified professional.
- In-Person Course: Over 2 days we will meet to thoroughly learn the MSCEIT, review the ability model of EI and gain experience giving MSCEIT feedback.
- MSCEIT Test Client: After the course, you administer the MSCEIT to someone, analyze it, and send the analysis to me and I will comment on your report.
What You Get:
- Materials: You’ll receive a complete set of workshop slides, a copy of our book A Leader’s Guide to Emotional Intelligence, a MSCEIT Feedback Guide, and MSCEIT Feedback Slides.
- Dinner Social: Join me on August 16th as my guest for dinner. Purely optional, but always fun. (We provide lunch on both days as well.)
Who Should Attend?
- Business Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- Students (conducting research on EI)
- Professors including EI in courses
Make sure you know the ability model of EI before signing up. If you need more information please email me first! The workshop content, as is the MSCEIT, is “different” in that it is an ability measure. The fee for the pre-work, 2-day workshop and post-workshop follow-up is $2495. I hope to see you in August!
Travel, hotel info is HERE.