Mayer Salovey Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test
Certification Course – February 6 & 7 2017 in the UK
Crawley, West Sussex, UK
I am very pleased to announce that I am offering the Mayer, Salovey, Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) Certification Course and Workshop on February 6 and 7 2017 in West Sussex UK (15 minutes from Gatwick Airport).
The intensive will be led by David Caruso, co-creator of the MSCEIT, owner of EI Skills Group and a world-renowned expert in emotional intelligence.
After completing the course you will be positioned to purchase and administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to provide feedback and coaching on EI to your clients. The course has other exciting components as well:
- Instant Online Access:Online pre-work allows you to learn the history, psychometrics and basic MSCEIT interpretation at your own pace. This also allows us to focus our valuable in-class time on MSCEIT interpretation and feedback.
- One-on-One MSCEIT Feedback: You will have the opportunity to take the MSCEIT prior to the course and receive a 1-hour feedback session. You will use this feedback to help deepen your learning during the course.
- In Person Course: We believe that the best way to learn is in person and you will play an integral role in this course. Over two days we will meet as a cohort to thoroughly learn the MSCEIT, practice giving feedback, participate in EI exercises, and learn how to deliver emotional intelligence and coaching in a way that meets your needs.
What You Get:
- Support AFTER the Course: After the course, you administer the MSCEIT to someone, analyze it, and send the analysis to David who will comment, provide feedback, and help you hone your skills for the best results.
- Intellectual Material: You’ll receive a complete set of workshop slides, a copy of David’s book The Emotionally Intelligent Manager, a MSCEIT Feedback Guide, and MSCEIT Feedback Slides.
- Post Workshop Follow-Up: In addition, you’ll get post-workshop personal support from David as you develop your MSCEIT interpretation skills.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- Professors including EI in courses
- PhD Students (conducting research on EI)
The fee for the pre-work, 2-day workshop and post-workshop follow-up is $2295 (USD).
|David R. Caruso|
|Emotional Intelligence Skills Group|
About the facilitator: David R. Caruso, Ph.D.
David is a management psychologist who develops and conducts emotional intelligence (EI) training around the world. He is a research affiliate at the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence, the Special Assistant to the Dean for organization development at Yale College and the co-founder of EI Skills Group. David has co-authored dozens of scientific publications, as well as the Mayer, Salovey, Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test and the practical, how-to book, The Emotionally Intelligent Manager.
He was a National Institute of Child Health and Human Development pre-doctoral fellow and received a Ph.D. in Psychology from Case Western Reserve University. He was then awarded a National Institute of Mental Health fellowship and spent two years as a post-doctoral fellow in Developmental Psychology at Yale University.