MSCEIT Certification Course (EI Skills Course).
Later this year we can come to your location if you gather 3 people in the US and 6 people outside the US. Meanwhile, we can conduct virtual certification for MSCEIT and also provide EI training online.
MSCEIT: After completing the workshop you will be positioned to purchase and administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to provide feedback on MSCEIT. The process is:
- Online Pre-Work: Online pre-work allows you to learn the history, psychometrics and basic MSCEIT interpretation at your own pace. This also allows us to focus our valuable in-class time on MSCEIT interpretation and feedback.
- One-on-One MSCEIT Feedback: You will have the opportunity to take the MSCEIT prior to the course and receive a 1-hour feedback session with David or Lisa.
- Virtual Course: Over multiple sessions we will meet to thoroughly learn the MSCEIT, practice giving feedback, and learn how to deliver emotional intelligence feedback.
What You Get:
- Materials: You’ll receive a complete set of workshop slides, a MSCEIT Feedback Guide, and MSCEIT Client Feedback Slides (soft copy).
- Post-Workshop Follow-Up: In addition, you’ll get post-workshop personal support from us as you develop your MSCEIT interpretation skills.
Who Is This For?
- Executive Coaches
- Business Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- PhD Students (conducting research on EI)
- Professors including EI in courses
Virtual EI Skills Course: we’ve conducted a number of online training sessions. Contact David if you are interested in 1-on-1 training or having a team participate in virtual EI training. Does it “work”? It does – and for remote teams it mimics their daily routines and challenges.
Looking forward to working with you!
3-day workshop fee is 2995 USD, virtual MSCEIT course is 1995 USD.
Disclosure: The content is not Yale content, the certification is not a Yale certification. Assessment certification is via the publisher, Multi-Health Systems.