MSCEIT Certification Course and EI Skills Course – New Haven CT USA – March 2020. Our annual, 3-day course on the campus of Yale University.
We are pleased to announce that we are offering the Mayer, Salovey, Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) Certification Course. (Create your own: gather 4 people for US, 6 for Europe, 8 elsewhere to schedule a custom 2-day MSCEIT certification course.) The March session will be led by David Caruso and Lisa Rees. David is the co-creator of the MSCEIT, owner of EI Skills Group, author of 2 books on emotional intelligence and over 50 publications. Lisa is an executive coach and long-service government employee and leader.
After completing the workshop you will be positioned to purchase and administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to provide coaching and training on MSCEIT. The workshop has other exciting components as well:
- Online Pre-Work: Online pre-work allows you to learn the history, psychometrics and basic MSCEIT interpretation at your own pace. This also allows us to focus our valuable in-class time on MSCEIT interpretation and feedback.
- One-on-One MSCEIT Feedback: You will have the opportunity to take the MSCEIT prior to the course and receive a 1-hour feedback session with David or Lisa.
- In-Person Course: We believe that the best way to learn is in person and you will play an integral role in this course. Over 3 days we will meet as a cohort to thoroughly learn the MSCEIT, practice giving feedback, participate in EI exercises, and learn how to deliver emotional intelligence feedback.
What You Get:
- Materials: You’ll receive a complete set of workshop slides, a copy of A Leader’s Guide to EI (Caruso & Rees), a MSCEIT Feedback Guide, and MSCEIT Client Feedback Slides.
- Post-Workshop Follow-Up: In addition, you’ll get post-workshop personal support from us as you develop your MSCEIT interpretation skills.
Who Should Attend?
- Executive Coaches
- Business Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- PhD Students (conducting research on EI)
- Professors including EI in courses
Looking forward to working with you!
Workshop fee: 2995 USD. Sign up here.
Disclosure: The content is not Yale content, the certification is not a Yale certification. Assessment certification is via the publisher, Multi-Health Systems.