MSCEIT 3-Day Certification Course and Emotional Intelligence skills training – New Haven Connecticut, USA. NEW! Receive 24 CCEs from the ICF (7 Core and 17 Resource credits*. ICF members click HERE).
We are pleased to announce that we are offering the Mayer, Salovey, Caruso Emotional Intelligence Test (MSCEIT) Certification Course and Workshop once again in New Haven CT on the campus of Yale University (see below for disclosure). (Create your own: gather 4 people for US, 6 for Europe, 8 elsewhere to schedule a custom 2-day MSCEIT certification course.)
The session will be led by David Caruso and Lisa Rees. David is the co-creator of the MSCEIT, owner of EI Skills Group and a world-renowned expert in emotional intelligence. Lisa is the owner of LTR Leadership and a Leadership Coach with the Department of Homeland Security who specializes in EI.
After completing the intensive you will be positioned to administer the MSCEIT and have the confidence to run workshops and provide coaching and training related to EI. The intensive has other exciting components as well:
- Online Pre-Work: Online pre-work allows you to learn the history, psychometrics and basic MSCEIT interpretation at your own pace. This also allows us to focus our valuable in-class time on MSCEIT interpretation and feedback.
- One-on-One MSCEIT Feedback: You will have the opportunity to take the MSCEIT prior to the course and receive a 1-hour feedback session with David and/or Lisa. You will use this feedback to help deepen your learning during the course.
- In-Person Course: We believe that the best way to learn is in person and you will play an integral role in this course. Over three days we will meet as a cohort to thoroughly learn the MSCEIT, practice giving feedback, participate in EI exercises, and learn how to deliver emotional intelligence training and coaching in a way that meets your needs.
- Campus Tour: weather and interest permitting we’ll extend a lunch break and David will take you on a brief campus tour one day.
What You Get:
- Support AFTER the Course: After the course, you administer the MSCEIT to someone, analyze it, and send the analysis to us. We will comment, provide feedback, and help you hone your skills for the best results.
- Materials: You’ll receive a complete set of workshop slides, a copy of A Leader’s Guide to EI (Caruso & Rees), a MSCEIT Feedback Guide, and MSCEIT Client Feedback Slides.
- Post-Workshop Follow-Up: In addition, you’ll get post-workshop personal support from us as you develop your MSCEIT interpretation skills.
- Dinner Social: Join us as our guests for dinner on the night after the first day of the workshop. Purely optional, but always fun. We supply lunch each of the three days. (You will not be hungry!)
Who Should Attend?
- Coaches (ask us about ICF continuing ed credit)
- Business Consultants
- Human Resource Professionals
- Corporate Trainers
- PhD Students (conducting research on EI)
- Professors including EI in courses
Looking forward to working with you!
-David and Lisa
Click here to SIGN UP – contact us if you have questions before signing up.
Workshop fee: $2995 USD
Travel, hotel info is HERE.
Disclosure: The University does not sponsor the course. We simply rent the space on campus. The content is not Yale content, the certification is not a Yale certification. Assessment certification is via the publisher, Multi-Health Systems.
*My video notes 24 credits but 8 core and 16 resource – the video is incorrect, the course was re-certified by ICF for 7 core and 17 resource credits. Sorry for any confusion.